Sunday, September 23, 2012

Good intentions. Poor delivery

These posts are all about those small wins. The one little thing that can just make your day. I will start this one with a comment I overheard at a recent fair.

I was just finishing setting up my table at the Lake Superior State University college fair when a representative from LSSU told me where I could find the snack room. Then she told the gentleman from the United Air Force Academy where to go but in different words. Now this gentleman was no young buck. He was quite old and very past retirement   so I couldn't quite believe it when I heard the lady telling the well aged gentleman that in order to get to the snacks to just follow the bright white light. I think the last thing an elderly person wants to be told is to follow the bright light.

IMMD

No comments:

Post a Comment